Sunday, March 13, 2011

Writing exercise 1 - Write a one sentence description of 10 people you know

B - You are the black hole around which I orbit.
S - The world will not meet you on your terms; widen your view and lose the attitude.
D - You are both the person I am most proud of and the person I can't stand to be around for more than three days.
J - You're so unique; I swear you haven't changed since 4th grade!
M - You shaped my personality in profound ways simply by being you.
D - Your desire to do good is admirable, but the holier-than-thou attitude you've developed is not.
J - My life sucks without you; no one else makes me laugh like you do.
D - You're an ass, but I love you nonetheless!
J - Even after 20 years I feel like I hardly know you.
T - Your lack of guile is the best thing about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment